Welcome to the abstract submission portal for the 2022 AABA Annual Conference.
To submit your abstract, enter your email address and your AABA membership number (if you have one).
You will then receive a personalized submission link via email. Click on this link to continue the abstract submission process.
When you go to the personalized link, here is a list of what to expect:
1) Confirm your name and affiliation for the conference program.
2) Indicate if you are willing to chair a session.
3) Complete a 9-question survey. Four questions are required and pertain to conference planning. The other five questions provide you an opportunity to nominate candidates for AABA's election of officers and other members of the Executive Committee.
4) On this next page, you enter the title, abstract, and funding statement. We also ask for information about how to categorize your presentation in the program. IF YOU ARE IN AN INVITED SYMPOSIUM please select the correct symposium title from the drop-down menu. IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT THAT IS NOT PART OF AN INVITED SYMPOSIUM, below the window for your fundinging statement, you will be asked to choose your format preference and a series of key terms from drop-down menus. We use these keywords to organize the program, so please think about the type of presentations you think your work would best be clustered with.
5) Confirm or modify your institutional affiliation. Also add the institutions to which your coauthors are affiliated. You will enter their names and indicate author order on the next page.
6) Edit or approve your abstract and association information.
If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected]
Department of Anthropology
Washington State University